Monday, September 8, 2008

Myself.....

I gotta blog!I gotta blog!Today has been quite exciting!My friends Mom arrived from the states two weeks ago after spending approximately two months of touring the states.When my day started,I just felt like sending her a text and letting her know that I am doing fine and that i am free to start a project that we left half done just before she left for the states.

Three months before she flew,she was planning to have a seminar that would bring up to 1000 guests from across the continent.She feels that I am the right person for the job since I have organized several seminars and workshops for the last two years and they have been quite good.She calls me and says that it is very timely for us to make arrangements and put proper logistics on the ground.

I got dressed and rushed to several possible venues for the seminar.From venue to venue as I inquired,I was received with total care and for a very long time have I been handled so well with individuals I barely know.Today I felt respected.I felt like I would not ever want this day to end.I am in pursuit of making this meeting a success.

No comments: