Sunday, September 7, 2008

Faded Colors........

The only thing I think I may take with me is how you used to stare ,the way you used to smile.I valued every minute I was with you because I knew how you had to sacrifice your studies for the few dates we had.Having to reach-up to your expectations was the hardest huddle that I dint manage to jump.Watching the person who meant so much to me get dissolved with the mirage is the most painful thing that I am dealing with.

You brought so much excitement in my life and it would make me walk the extra mile for us.Mixed feelings come rushing through my blood stream and I fight with myself and say within me -"I don't want to know if you have some one who is loving you.I just need you to pretend that I am the only one.Keep it on the low".Then again I go like-"I would rather be alone than having to share you with someone".

I can't forget how you pushed me into something,talked me into forgetting that I wasn't ready to choose,said you were willing to take anything, told me I didn't have to,so I didn't and you left me sitting alone in the dark,watching the person I knew dissolve in the night............,you whose heart never changes, but whose colors do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend I had the biggest fight with my best friend. Do you think that just because we love, then it means we will be loved back? And yet, if we do not love, can we really taste the essence of life?

Jose said...

To love is an act of giving.(I call it the virtual giving because it can never be measured)When you give,you never expect to be given back.

When you don't give how do you expect to be given back?Love is a double edged sword.It cuts you on one side and soothes you on the other.Love is part of our system we can never do without it.

Love are like white blood cells in our blood vessels.It makes us taste the essence of life.